Joint event with European Commission - Joint Research Centre
The Conference will be held online in web streaming.
Registered attendees will receive Zoom links to join the interactive live sessions.
YouTube non-interactive live streaming links are avaliable for the (unregistered) general public and archival (watch later) purposes.
Attending the conference is free. Registration and ticketing on eventbrite’s conference page
The conference welcomes original works on all aspects of bitcoin and crypto assets, with a special interest in investment, banking, finance, monetary economics, and regulation.
Empirical works, fundamental theory approaches, and real-world case studies are all encouraged, with interdisciplinary efforts being particularly appreciated.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cryptocurrency adoption and transition dynamics
- Relation of cryptocurrencies to other payment systems
- Digital cash and payment systems
- The Bitcoin protocol and extensions
- Proof-of-work, -stake, -burn
- Applications using or built on top of Bitcoin
- Distributed consensus protocols
- Permissioned and permissionless distributed ledgers
- Blockchain cryptography applications
- Scriptural money
- Economics and/or game theoretic analysis of cryptocurrency protocols
- Economic and monetary aspects of cryptocurrencies
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Legal, ethical and societal aspects of (decentralized) cryptocurrencies
- Security and utility tokens
- Smart contracts and financial instruments
- Forensics and monitoring